Filled with swirling patterns in jewel tones and gold, Gustav Klimt’s glamorous paintings of women epitomize the Austrian Art Nouveau movement known as the Vienna Secession. One of its cofounders, Klimt produced works of startling power, symbolism, and eroticism. Portraits of women from Vienna’s social elite would come to dominate his career, but he also produced daring landscapes and other delightfully abstract scenes, culminating in what came to be known as his “Golden Phase,” when he used gold leaf in many of his paintings. Indulge in a moment of decadence every day with Klimt’s 12 magnificent works chosen for this calendar.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
• Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk
• Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.